This week the Panel discusses the relaunch of Disneyland.com (erm, disneyland.disney.go.com, rather). What do you think of new site? Let us know in the comments or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ALSO HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT — we’re having a non-meet meet (suspiciously near the beer truck) in Disney California Adventure with Henry, Nate, and Scott on August 4th! Details in the ep or here.
- Henry introduces the Panel.
- Thank you so much to our rockin’ sponsor TouringPlans.com!
- We announce the first non-meet Disneyland meet.
- Our first impressions: like/not-like. Scott’s answers are the soul of wit.
- We talk about the whole Safari/iPad/iPhone issues with Jeff and Katie.
- Nate takes up the whole “Disney Parks” branding.
- Scott & Henry bring up their continued and extended use of Adobe Flash for interactive elements. And then nearly fight over the direction the site is headed in terms of “converting” user vacations. Nate, Jeff, and Katie step in!
- Katie’s planning a first-time trip soon, chimes in about what she used on the new site (can’t make ADRs yet!).
- What do you think of the new site? Let us know on Facebook, FriendFeed or Twitter!
Roll, Team Betamouse!